100 One-Piece Tracheostomy Tube Holders
A neonatal/pediatric, one-piece tracheostomy tube holder that fits an 8 to 12-inch neck. The holder uses twill and Velcro to thread the tube flange. The twill provides comfort and adjustability.
People interested in the 100 are also interested in the 905 Ventilator anti-disconnect.
Some key benefits and features of the Marpac 100 Tracheostomy Tube Holder include:
- Comfortable: Soft twill ribbon threads the tube flange to increase comfort and maximize stoma air exposure. Foam body is thin and breathable. Made with soft, pillow-like foam with sealed edges to greatly reduce discomfort and painful skin breakdown
- Secure: Secure tabs limit movement of the tracheostomy tube, reducing accidental decannulation
- Skin Friendly: Closures are made of fabric twill or thin VELCRO® Brand fasteners with rounded edges that won’t rub or bite into patient’s skin
- Easy to use: Fastener tabs attach easily and securely anywhere on the outside of the collar
Some key benefits and features of the Marpac 107 Tracheostomy Tube Holder include:
- Safe: If you have experienced plastic hook damaging the flanges of your silicone tracheostomy tube holders, then this is your solution. There is no hook in this holder.
- Flexible: The 107 has 3 locations where you can locate the twill to comfortably fit a variety of neck sizes.
All of our trach collars are fully customizable because we make them right here in our facility in the USA. We can customize any order to fit unique situations. Please visit our tracheostomy selection guide and contact us to speak with an account manager to learn more about our products.